Middle School Rowing
The NAC Youth Club Team is a year-round fitness-based youth development program serving middle and high school (11-19 years) girls and boys throughout Orange County. The program serves 25-30 student athletes per year. Athletes in this program compete year-round in local, county, state, and national tournaments in singles, doubles, coastal rowing shells, and six person canoes and kayaks.
Students meet at the NAC 3 days a week for water and land based fitness training and classroom instruction. Additionally, participants have the option to compete in local, state, and national events.
- Provide a challenging and rewarding opportunity for middle and high school students athletes that incorporates a high level of team work, physical conditioning, health and wellness education, and community stewardship opportunities.
- Develop a sense of respect for the environment.
- Provide marine recreation opportunities for youth and families who might not otherwise have access to the water.
- Build life-long friendships.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm – 6pm
- Saturday Mornings 7:30am – 10:00am
- Paddlers should come prepared to run and or paddle to every practice. Bring shoes and a water bottle every day.
- Whenever practice is canceled, you will be notified by the coaches.
For more information please email: