Single kayak: $15/hour Minimum age: 7
Double kayak: $20/hour Minimum age: 7
Stand Up Paddle Board: $20/hour Minimum age: 14 (1 person per Board)
- All Kayaks & SUPs are first come first serve.
- There are NO Reservations or Group Rates.
- Each person must sign a Release of Liability waiver and leave a Current valid Driver’s License.
- Life Jackets required to be worn by everyone on kayaks and on SUP’s (14-17 yrs)
- Everyone must wear a leash paddling a Stand Up Paddle Board
- Anyone under 18 yrs must have someone 18 yrs or older on the water with them.
- Fishing is not allowed on any of our Kayaks or SUP’s
*The NAC is ADA compliant! Call to see if we are able to suite your needs*
NAC Rental Hours:
Weekends (Saturday & Sunday):
7am-2:45pm all equipment must be back off the water by 4pm
Weekdays ( Monday – Thursday):
7am – 3:45pm all equipment must be back off the water by 5pm
* The NAC’s rental hours are subject to change due to weather*
WE ARE KAYAK DOG FRIENDLY ~ Due to safety, dogs are NOT allowed on our SUP’s. All dogs must be on a leash. Thank you and Happy Paddling.
- What is the best time to come kayak/SUP?
- How do I cancel my membership?
- What are you hours of operation?
- Is there a swimming pool?
- What are the membership benefits?
- Who is included in the family membership?
- Are there lockers and showers available to the public?
- If I am a member, can I have a guest come with me?
- Can I reserve kayaks/SUP’s for an event?
- Do you allow dogs at your facility and on your equipment?
- Is there an age limit to go on the kayaks and SUP’s?
- Do you offer reservations for rentals?
- How much are kayak and paddle board rentals?
- Do I have to be a member in order to rent?
What is the best time to come kayak/SUP?
The best time to come is when the wind and tide are most calm, which is typically in the morning.
Please always check the weather conditions prior to coming down, you may check with any online weather service or simply call us!Back to Index
How do I cancel my membership?
Annual memberships automatically renew after the first year; members who pay in full will receive an invoice prior to their renewal date, members who are on auto debit will automatically be renewed after the year is up.
The annual membership is a one year contract, once your year is up you are able to cancel anytime. To cancel your membership, you must fill out a cancellation form located online under “resources” or “memberships”. You may also fill out the cancellation form at the front office at NAC.
Members who signed up for the monthly “no-contract” memberships will have no automatic renewal. Monthly membership are a one-time flat fee; members are responsible for paying again if they wish to continue their memberships.
Back to Index
What are you hours of operation?
Membership Facility Hours:
Monday-Thursday 6am – 8pm
Friday 6am – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday 6am – 6pm
Monday – Thursday 7am – 4pm
Friday 7am – 3pm
Saturday & Sunday 7am – 3pmBack to Index
Is there a swimming pool?
There is no swimming pool. We use the Upper Newport Back Bay as our water source.Back to Index
What are the membership benefits?
When you join as a member, you get full access to the facility including: kayaks, SUP’s, outriggers, surfskis, rowing shells, the weight room, the locker rooms and the rowing machinesBack to Index
Who is included in the family membership?
The family membership is considered the immediate household: 2 heads of house, and kids aged 7-18. All family members must sign a liability waiver upon joining.Back to Index
Are there lockers and showers available to the public?
No. As a membership facility, our locker rooms are available to our members only. We have public restrooms available and a key rack for your car keys.Back to Index
If I am a member, can I have a guest come with me?
We do not have a guest policy. All guests are required to rent kayaks and SUP’s at the normal rental rate. There are no non-members allowed on our member only equipment (sculls, outriggers, surfskis)Back to Index
Can I reserve kayaks/SUP’s for an event?
No, we do not do any reservations for our kayaks and SUP’s. however, we do offer reservations for our outriggers. Please refer to the tab “things to do” on how to inquire reserving the outriggers for group events.Back to Index
Do you allow dogs at your facility and on your equipment?
Yes, we are a dog friendly facility. Dogs are allowed on our kayaks only, not SUP’s.
Notice: All dogs must be on a leash and accompanied by the owner at all times. The beach in which we are located, follows normal public beach rules, which indicates no dogs between the hours of 9am-5pm. As long as you are using our facility, it is okay.Back to Index
Is there an age limit to go on the kayaks and SUP’s?
Yes. To be on the kayak all participants must be at least 7 years old, even if going with a parent. To be on the SUP’s all participants must be at least 14 years old and only one person per board is allowedBack to Index
Do you offer reservations for rentals?
No, all rentals are at a first-come-first-serve basisBack to Index
How much are kayak and paddle board rentals?
Single kayaks $15/hr, double kayaks $20/hr, SUP’s $20/hrBack to Index
Do I have to be a member in order to rent?
No. we are a membership facility, that offers rentals on the side.Back to Index